Floor-standing unit MFZ-KT
Thanks to this adjustment of the air flow in cooling and heating mode, the floor-standing unit is able to deliver optimum results and thus exceptional comfort.
- Simultaneous distribution of air upwards and downwards
- Consistent temperature throughout the room
- Fast heating mode: as the unit blows a proportion of the air downwards in order to heat it again, the room is heated even faster
- Air is only discharged upwards
- This ensures extremely efficient cooling
- Three possible installation types: standing, mounted, wall-hanging
- Saves the preferred operating state
- integrated refrigerant detector to ensure early detection of possible leaks
Multiflow vane function
- With the multiflow vane function, the air flow through two newly designed blow-out plate fins can conveniently be adjusted in line with the needs of the respective user.
- SCOP up to 4.4/SEER up to 6.8
- Energy efficiency class up to A+/A++
- Sound pressure level from 20 dB(A)
- Infrared remote control with weekly timer function included