RC precision climate cabinet with Mr. Slim outdoor unit
In small and medium-sized server and technology rooms, where a higher output density generates increased supply air temperatures for IT devices, the s-MEXT precision climate cabinet with the Mr. Slim outdoor unit is the ideal choice. This system combination works with return air temperatures of up to 35°C in order to guarantee efficient device operation.
- 6 output levels from 6 to 44 kW
- 3 housing sizes in F1 (600x500x1980), F2 (1000x500x1980) and F3 (1000x890x1980)
- Piping length of up to 100 metres between indoor and outdoor unit
- Available in downflow and upflow designs
- Free-cooling mode optionally available
Scope of delivery and range of functions
The s-MEXT performs cooling in the standard design, which includes the following components:
- EC fans for optimum control of airflow
- Main switch
- G4 air filter with differential pressure monitoring
- Water leak sensor
- Ethernet card TCP/IP
- Smoke and fire detector (supplied loose)
- Plug-and-play solution: PAC-IF 013 installed in climate cabinet
- Cascading in LAN connection in standard
Further comprehensive accessories are optionally available. Examples include an electric heater, a humidifier, and a temperature and humidity sensor.
High output density and energy efficiency
s-MEXT split systems are equipped with high-quality components that are geared towards low energy consumption.
- Continuous adjustable control of cooling capacity via DC inverter compressors and EC axial fans
- Special power receiver for supercooling of refrigerant in combination with two separately-controlled expansion valves
- Optimum connection of inverters to the s-MEXT indoor units via a PAC-IF 013 printed circuit board
Cascading of up to 10 units
s-MEXT split systems can be cascaded, thus ensuring even power distribution and balanced operating hours for all units.
- Alternating standby unit
- Redundant unit operation
- 1 display sufficient for up to 10 units
Quick installation and convenient maintenance
The practical functions, wonderfully compact construction and sophisticated housing design enabling front access all contribute to quicker installation.
- Simple maintenance function and automatic monitoring of refrigerant fill level
- Hydrophilic evaporator coating
Find a specialist partner
Are you searching for a specialist partner in your area? We’re happy to help – simply complete the fields below to receive a list of all specialist partners in your area.