Control your living environment with ease. Click here.
Mobile control for your Mitsubishi Electric systems
MELCloud makes it a breeze to control and monitor air-conditioning systems, heat pumps and ventilation –. whatever the time and wherever you are. This is down to the cloud technology at the heart of MELCloud.
Boasting a wide range of features, MELCloud ensures easier day-to-day operation of your systems. For example, you can adjust target temperatures, switch between operating modes and analyse historic and current trend data at the push of a button. One particularly practical aspect is the cross-system suitability of MELCloud, which provides centralised control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning at all times with a single app. Another benefit of MELCloud is the clear map view that makes it possible to manage multiple locations.MELCloud is ideal for private and commercial use: whether in flats, homes, agencies, doctor’s practices, law offices or retail outlets.
As MELCloud supports all conventional web browsers, tablets and smartphones, it has never been easier to access your Mitsubishi Electric devices. The app itself is available from the usual stores.
Information at your fingertips
If a system error should occur, you can conveniently have MELCloud notify you of this via e-mail. This ensures that you are immediately informed of any issues. You can also refer to the internal error archive, which helps localise errors more precisely and enables initial analysis by your specialist company.
All benefits at a glance
Free to use, easy integration and providing error notifications – MELCloud delivers a series of benefits:
- Easy integration via WPS function
- Cross-system integration of Mitsubishi Electric products/li>
- Suitable for retrofitting without additional cabling
- Unlimited number of devices per user account
- Data monitoring (actual values, operating states)
- Guest access for tradespeople or part-time tenants
- Ongoing development of the app
- Can be accessed via mobile UMTS router
- Free to use
- Supports designation of multiple buildings and floors
- E-mail notification of two recipients in event of error
- Timer programme available
- Easily expandable
What are the requirements for using MELCloud?
In order to integrate an air-conditioning, heating or ventilation system into MELCloud, you require the MAC-5671F Wi-Fi adapter from Mitsubishi Electric.
System parameters in detail
- MAC-5671F Wi-Fi adapter
- Input voltage: DC 12.7 V (via the internal module)
- Power consumption: max. 2 W
- Transmitting power level: max. 17.5 dBm with IEEE 802 11b
- Encryption: AES
- Authentication: WPA2-PSK
- Cable length: 2.04 m
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- PCB interface: CN105
- Easy adapter connection thanks to WPS function
Compatible device series
Questions or comments? Your specialist company will be happy to help.
Your product is not listed here? Please talk to your local specialist company.