The smart functions of the MA-E100R-E ensure reliable air purification and are especially suitable for doctors’ practices, restaurants and classrooms. The i-see sensor detects the presence of persons and specifically directs the air flow to the corresponding areas of the room.
- Improved PM2.5 detection system with high-performance dust sensor
- Air volume control performed by detecting the number of particles measuring 0.5 μm or more
High CADR of 612m3/h (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
- Ensures speedy cleaning of air
- Reaches all areas in the room, as housing can be swivelled by up to 90°
i-see sensor performs monitoring and precision detection of persons in the room.
- The i-see sensor divides the monitored area into a grid featuring 752 fields (8 vertical x 94 horizontal).
- If the i-see sensor detects a person, the air flow in the corresponding direction is adjusted.
- When the start button is pressed, the sensor performs a 150° search of the room. It detects persons via temperature and motion.