How the paper cross-flow heat exchanger works
A really beneficial duo!
The advanced ventilation system with powerful heat recovery extracts stale air from a space and, at the same time, supplies fresh air. The cooling or heating energy present is utilised virtually completely in the air exchange, resulting in energy savings of up to 70%. When combined with a Mr. Slim or City Multi VRF air conditioning system, an air conditioning unit up to two times smaller can be selected due to the excellent efficiency and heat recovery rate of almost 88%. The unique, ultra-thin structure of the paper core cross-flow heat exchanger enables the sensitive and latent proportion of the heat to be replaced and transferred to the fresh air so that it enters the room preconditioned, improving comfort and significantly saving energy costs.
Office buildings, hotels, museums, theatres, universities, hospitals, shopping centres and industrial facilities
- Free cooling function, automatic ventilation; night ventilation adjustable
- Simple combination with City Multi VRF and Mr. Slim air conditioning systems via data bus without additional adapters or controller
- Decentralised ventilation of the building using a Lossnay system yields energy benefits
- It is easy to retrofit a Lossnay system in a building
- Very low sound pressure level
- Connection for a CO2 sensor provided as standard